It might rain just a little but
Yeah we dance in it
Rock to the rhythm
And we put our hands with it
One live to live
So we live it to the fullest
Young and free yeah you know
How we do it
Head in the clouds
And the sun shine’s bright
Hope in your eyes
And it shine’s that light
Gravity itself couldn’t hold you down
Joy inside in the merry go-round
And we bring it right back
Positive energy magnetic attract
Ha ha so we spread that love
Now everybody show it now
Do it all together now
[Chorus:]
Give me up some love
Everybody need Contagious Love
And I’ll be happy with just
Enough lemme get that Contagious Love like
Give me up somelove
Everybody need Contagious Love
And I’ll be happy with just
Enough gimme gimme that Contagious Love like
It was smiles over frowns
And we laugh without reason
Live out loud
Cause our hearts still beating
Sing on the elevator
Watch how people stare
Capture reaction the moment’s
Still there
These are the times
That we live for
So do it big make it count Reel it in slow
Cause the clock don’t stop
Time won’t stand still
You’re still every moment that you can feel
Ha ha so we spread that love
Now everybody show it now
Do it all together now [x2]
[Chorus:]
Give me up some love
Everybody need Contagious Love
And I’ll be happy with just
Enough lemme get that Contagious Love like
Give me up somelove
Everybody need Contagious Love
And I’ll be happy with just
Enough gimme gimme that Contagious Love
You ain’t gotta worry
About a thing
It’ll be alright
And it’ll be alright
You ain’t gotta worry
It might rain just a little but
Yeah we dance in it
Rock to the rhythm
And we put our hands with it
One live to live
So we live it to the fullest
Young and free yeah you know
How we do it
[Chorus:]
Give me up some love
Everybody need Contagious Love
And I’ll be happy with just
Enough lemme get that Contagious Love like
Give me up somelove
Everybody need Contagious Love
And I’ll be happy with just
Enough gimme gimme that Contagious Love
Goma de Mascar
Uuuuuh
Uhuuuh
Maldito el día en que te encontre eh
la hora en que te miré eh eh eh
entraste a mi vida y ya no hay salida
me equivoqué eh eh
Yo no queria y acepté eh
por un ratito te guarde eh eh
yo no soy adorable
tu eres insoportable eh eh eh
CORO
Insufrible amor como me pude enamorar
no te soporto es la verdad
porque molestas y te pegas como la goma de mascar
en mi zapato al caminar
somos un caso muy real
pero te quiero yo te quiero
En la política y la fe eh
no congeniamos ya lo se eh eh
yo como carne roja tu sólo comos hojas
y pensé eh...
CORO(x2)
Insufrible amor como me pude enamorar
no te soporto es la verdad
porque molestas y te pegas como la goma de mascar
en mi zapato al caminar
somos un caso muy real
pero te quiero yo te quiero
Yo estoy más loca cada mes eh
tu insufrible y a la vez eh eh eh
eres tan vulnerable,tan tierno tan besable
siempre te amaré
Uhuuuh
Maldito el día en que te encontre eh
la hora en que te miré eh eh eh
entraste a mi vida y ya no hay salida
me equivoqué eh eh
Yo no queria y acepté eh
por un ratito te guarde eh eh
yo no soy adorable
tu eres insoportable eh eh eh
CORO
no te soporto es la verdad
porque molestas y te pegas como la goma de mascar
en mi zapato al caminar
somos un caso muy real
pero te quiero yo te quiero
En la política y la fe eh
no congeniamos ya lo se eh eh
yo como carne roja tu sólo comos hojas
y pensé eh...
CORO(x2)
Insufrible amor como me pude enamorar
no te soporto es la verdad
porque molestas y te pegas como la goma de mascar
en mi zapato al caminar
somos un caso muy real
pero te quiero yo te quiero
Yo estoy más loca cada mes eh
tu insufrible y a la vez eh eh eh
eres tan vulnerable,tan tierno tan besable
siempre te amaré
Otro día Mas
La mente me ayudaría a acercarme a ti, a ti
Ahora mírame a fijo a los ojos
Siente el latido del corazón
Te aseguro que lo haré
Volando yo lo sé
Que voy a estar junto a ti
Porque quiero verte aquí
Abrazarte y sonreír
Regálame otro día más
Porque tienes que saber
Que anoche te soñé
Las cosas difíciles se van a arreglar y además
Aunque estemos distantes sé que estarás cerca de mi
Es como si estuviese a tu lado
Siento mi corazón explotar
No hay manera de borrar
Tu sonrisa va a quedar
Dibujada en mi
Regálame otro día más
Porque quiero verte aquí
Abrazarte y sonreir
Regálame otro día más
Porque tienes que saber
Voy a ayudarte a borrar
Todas las dudas que tengas
La única cosa que importa eres tú
Y estas en mi vida y ya
Se que no terminará
Regálame otro día más
Porque quiero verte aquí
Abrazarte y sonreir
Regálame otro día más
Porque tienes que saber
Que anoche te soñé
Slow Down
Now that I have captured your attention
I want to steal you for a rhythm intervention
Mr. T say I'm ready for inspection
Show me how you make a first impression
Oh, oh
Can we take it nice and slow, slow
Break it down and drop it low, low
Cause I just wanna party all night in the neon lights 'til you can't let me go
I just wanna feel your body right next to mine
All night long
And when it's coming closer to the end hit rewind
All night long
Baby, slow down the song
If you want me I'm accepting applications
So long as we keep this record on rotation
You know I’m good with mouth to mouth recitation
Breathe me in, breathe me out
So amazing
Oh, oh
Can we take it nice and slow, slow
Break it down and drop it low, low
Cause I just wanna party all night in the neon lights 'til you can't let me go
I just wanna feel your body right next to mine
All night long
Baby, slow down the song
And when it's coming closer to the end hit rewind
All night long
Baby, slow down the song
Breathe me in, breathe me out
The music's got me going
Breathe me in, breathe me out
No stop until the morning
Breathe me in, breathe me out
You know I'm ready for it
For it, for it
Yeah
Breathe me in, breathe me out
The music's got me going
Breathe me in, breathe me out
No stop until the morning
Breathe me in, breathe me out
You know I'm ready for it
For it, for it
Yeah
I just wanna feel your body right next to mine
All night long
Baby, slow down the song
And when it's coming closer to the end hit rewind
All night long
Baby, slow down the song
Window Down
Throw it up….Woo hoo
You’re pretty baby, but you know that
Wish I could bring ya, across the map
I can feel it in the air that it’s on tonight
I don’t really care if it’s wrong or right
Petal to the metal baby holds me tight
Anything you want I can get that girl, if you’re with that girl
Everybody knows that I want ya
If you want me baby show me
Roll the windows down let your hair flow
Let it all go tonight
Woo hoo….When I’m rolling through your town
Saying yeah yeah (2x)
You drive me crazy but you know that
Feel the breeze girl let’s take a lap
I can feel it in the air that it’s on tonight
I don’t really care if it’s wrong or right
Petal to the metal baby holds me tight
Anything you want I can get that girl, if you’re with that girl
Everybody knows that I want ya
If you want me baby show me
Roll the windows down let your hair flow
Let it all go tonight
Woo hoo….All the windows down
Woo hoo….When I’m rolling through your town
Saying yeah yeah (2x)
Woo hoo….All the windows down
Woo hoo….When I’m rolling through your town
Saying yeah yeah (2x)
(Repeat Chrous 2x)

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario
Hola ! Gracias por dejar el comentario!
Juli